Keeping an Intruder Alarm Serviced and Checked to Secure Your Home or Business
It's vital to keep your alarm system well maintained in order to prevent false alarms and to ensure that the system will be triggered in the event of a break-in.
Annual intruder alarm servicing packages
Having an alarm servicing package will ensure that your burglar alarm is inspected and tested regularly and can often discover faults within your alarm that would otherwise require an emergency call-out. As an agreement customer, you are also guaranteed a rapid response to an emergency call - usually within less than four hours.
Even if your intruder alarm system was installed by other installers, we are happy to repair and service all types of security systems.
Our engineers are familiar with many intruder alarm devices, so that you can rely on us to efficiently repair any existing faults, and to keep your alarm system in tip-top working order.
The highest standards in alarm maintenance
We use test equipment of the highest possible quality and as an SSAIB registered firm, we service and maintain all alarm and CCTV systems, in accordance with the current standards.
Call-outs to repair your intruder alarm
We recommend all commercial and domestic premises have a regular security alarm maintenance visit from one of our SSAIB qualified engineers. If you don't want to commit to a yearly maintenance package for your intruder alarm, you can ask our engineer for a one-off callout charge.
- Intruder alarm systems installations (part wireless, fully wireless & wired)
- Sophisticated add-ons for alarm systems such as system diallers, camera PIR's, light-up bell boxes and systems that allow you control via smart phone or tablet
- Monitored alarm systems - (DualCom, Redcare, wireless digital communicators/police response)
- Annual servicing and maintenance agreements for systems
- CCTV system installations with remote viewing via smart phone, tablet or web browser
- Access control systems/intercom systems installations and repairs
SSAIB Certificated Company
SSAIB is the leading Certification Body which promotes a wide range of schemes for providers of electronic security, fire detection systems and alarm services in the UK. Their aim is to promote high standards and provide recognition for those who achieve them.