Monitored Alarms Systems
It is always an important element of any security system that once the system has detected a situation a prompt and appropriate response is achieved. This is particularly important in cases of critical monitoring of sensitive or life threatening situations where speed of response is vital. The answer is to monitor the alarm via a secure and efficient Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC). One of the major benefits of having a monitored alarm is that your property is being monitored and protected 24 hours a day-365 days a year.
Monitoring Options for domestic and commercial premises
CSL DualCom/dual path signalling
Monitoring for your alarm system via dual path signalling; a GPRS system using worldSIM (primary path and a dedicated phone line (secondary path) used to send signals from the protected site to the Alarm receiving Centre.
DigiAir/wireless single path signalling
Alarm monitoring via single path signalling; a wireless digital communicator that sends a signal from the premises to an Alarm Receiving Centre via WorldSIM.
Redcare GSM Monitoring/dual path signalling
Monitoring for your alarm system via Redcare dual path signalling; a BT telephone line (primary path) and a GPRS system (secondary path) used to send signals from the protected premises to the Alarm Receiving Centre.
Digital Communicator Monitoring/single path signalling
This cost effective form of monitoring, is a single path transmission device which is fitted within the control panel of an alarm system and transmits pre-programmed signals via the switched phone network to the Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC).
For all types of monitoring we can offer grades 2-4
- Intruder alarm systems installations (part wireless, fully wireless & wired)
- Sophisticated add-ons for alarm systems such as system diallers, camera PIR's, light-up bell boxes and systems that allow you control via smart phone or tablet
- Monitored alarm systems - (DualCom, Redcare, wireless digital communicators/police response)
- Annual servicing and maintenance agreements for systems
- CCTV system installations with remote viewing via smart phone, tablet or web browser
- Access control systems/intercom systems installations and repairs
SSAIB Certificated Company
Javes is approved by the SSAIB (Security Systems and Alarms Inspection Board), giving you the peace-of-mind and confidence that our workmanship, equipment and customer service are of the highest standards.
Thank you Javes! "